**Please note that under Covid-19 safety regulations, visitors to our school are currently restricted**
Visiting Our School
At Hallbankgate Village School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all visitors to school to share this commitment and adhere to our safeguarding policies and procedures. All visitors should note the following before entering school and should sign in through our e-Reception.
- Please wear your identity/visitor badge during your visit (not applicable for parent/group events).
- Please take and read a copy of our leaflet ‘Safeguarding Children’ a quick reference guide for visitors in school.
- Please note that the school operates a no smoking or vaping policy covering both the building and school grounds.
- Your safety and well being are important to us.
- The school accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to visitor’s property.
- As a visitor you have a legal responsibility to care for your own and others Health and Safety whilst on the premises.
- All illnesses, injuries or accidents must be reported to the school office.
- If the fire alarm sounds, leave the building by the nearest exit and assemble in the playground where a register will be called.
- Visitors are requested to take extreme care if passing through the classrooms and to be courteous at all times.
- Please let a member of staff know before you take your child home.
- Please sign out when you leave the building.